1 c organic cranberry juice
¼ c water
1-2 TB organic grade B maple syrup, as needed for taste
4 TB grass-fed gelatin
½ tsp organic Ceylon cinnamon
1/8 tsp organic nutmeg
Silicone gummy tray
1. In a small saucepans, heat the cranberry juice and water on medium heat. Do not boil.
2. Slowly whisk in gelatin to avoid clumping. Whisk until thoroughly combined.
3. Whisk in 1-2TB of the maple syrup, tasting to determine if additional syrup is needed for sweetness.
4. Remove mixture from heat.
5. Place gummy tray onto cutting board, tray, or other firm surface that can be placed into refrigerator.
6. Carefully pour mixture into gummy tray and transfer tray to refrigerator for 30-60 mins until dummies are firm.
7. Remove tray from refrigerator and take gummies out of tray.
8. Store gummies in air-tight container in refrigerator.