1 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
4 pastured eggs
1. Preheat electric skillet to 350F. If using a regular pan on the stovetop, set heat to medium.
2. Combine dry ingredients into food processor and pulse quickly to blend.
3. Add eggs, vanilla, coconut milk, and honey to food processor and blend to incorporate into a batter. Allow batter to sit for 3 minutes so the coconut flour absorbs the liquids.
4. Grease the skillet or pan.
5. Pour the batter onto the skillet or pan to make 2-3 inch pancakes, making sure to space them far enough apart such that they don’t connect. Do not make pancakes larger than 3 inches in diameter, as they can become difficult to flip, and they will also easily fall apart.
6. Cook the pancakes for 2-3 minutes or until they begin to bubble. Then flip them and cook for another 2 minutes.